Pool automation systems are a great way to control all of your pool equipment at one spot. Why turn things on and off manually when you can set a program once to take care of it all? Penguin Pools recommends and uses Pentair’s automation systems to control everything electrical around the pool. Pentair’s automation systems contain a sub-panel that synchronizes equipment scheduling. Control your pool with your phone to make pool life as easy as it should be.
- Easy to program, with step-by-step, on screen instructions
- Color touchscreen interface displays intuitive instructions in clear text and rich colors
- Convenient control from inside and outside the home via outdoor and indoor control panels and wireless remotes
- Remote control from anywhere: Android® and iOS® device, and web browsers on Mac® and PC computers
- Interfaces with iOS®, Android® mobile devices, and Apple Watch®, enabling owners to check their pool status remotely
Pool Automation Features
- ThermalFlo heat pump integration
- Support for 2 VS or 2 VF Pumps
- Supports 8 Feature circuits
- MagicStream Laminar support
- Control Panel Lockout
- IntelliBrite pool and spa light support
- iS10 spa-side remote support and control of IntelliFlo Pump
IntelliCenter Pool Automation
Pentair's new pool automation has a touch screen system and comes with the ability to control your pool directly from your phone/tablet/computer already BUILT IN. This will allow us to also view your system remotely to help you troubleshoot any issues you are having.
This system is replacing their EasyTouch product that has been around for 15+ years.
Pool Only Automation Control
- IntelliCenter I5P – $2,299
- IntelliCenter I8P – $3,099
- IntelliCenter I5P with Salt Cell – $3,299 [BEST BUY, MOST POPULAR]
- IntelliCenter I8P with Salt Cell – $3,999
Pool & Spa Automation Control
- IntelliCenter I5PS – $3,299
- IntelliCenter I8PS – $3,599
- IntelliCenter I5PS with Salt Cell – $3,999
- IntelliCenter I8PS with Salt Cell – $4,299
EasyTouchThe EasyTouch option has been 100% Phased Out.